You and Your Health
Health Tip: Get Into the Habit of Exercising
Photo: Health Tip: Get Into the Habit of Exercising
Suggestions to make it part of your day.
For optimal health and weight management, be sure to make physical activity a part of your daily routine.
The American Academy of Family Physicians suggests how you can be physically active every day:
* Skip the elevator and walk up the stairs.
* Use your lunch break or coffee break to go for a short walk.
* Walk to work, if possible.
* Give your house a vigorous cleaning.
* Rake leaves or engage in other outdoor cleanup activities.