You and Your Health
Health Tip: Considering Counseling?
Therapy may help you deal with depression, loss or anger
Psychological counseling can help people cope with myriad difficult physical or emotional issues.
The American Academy of Family Physicians says psychological therapy may benefit people dealing with:
- Depression, grief/loss or anger.
- Domestic violence.
- Marital or sexual problems.
- Addiction or compulsiveness.
- Phobia, anxiety or stress.
- An eating disorder or chronic pain.
- Parenting or family issues.