You and Your Health
Health Tip: Choose a Day-care Provider Carefully
Photo: Health Tip: Choose a Day-care Provider Carefully
Here’s what to look for
There are many questions to ask and numerous options to consider when choosing a day-care provider.
The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests these questions:
* How are children treated?
* How clean is the facility?
* What’s the quality and nutritional value of the food?
* How safe are the playrooms?
* Is there enough space for play and activities?
* What’s the general demeanor of the children and staff?