Quick And Easy Mexican Chicken
A one dish low fat chicken entree that takes less than 30 minutes to prepare.
* 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
* 1 cup salsa
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1 pinch salt
* 1 pinch ground black pepper
* 1 pinch ground cumin
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Heat a greased skillet to medium. Rub chicken pieces with garlic, salt, pepper and cumin to taste and add to hot skillet. Cook until brown on both sides and no longer pink (10 to 15 minutes).
3. Transfer meat to 9 x 13 inch baking dish or casserole dish, top with salsa and cheese and bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes (until cheese is bubbly and starts to brown.) Serve over rice or buttered noodles.