Sofia Vergara is not merely the beauty from Baranquilla, she is also the highest paid actress in TV land for 2017. An honor she has been able to achieve six years in a row. This year the 45-year-old actress, brand spokesperson and entrepreneur made a tidy $41.5 million paycheck, outearning the highest paid male actor, Jim Parsons, by $14 million.
Let us count the way the Colombian beauty earned her dinero this year:
GLORIA DELGADO PRITCHETT
- $1 million per-episode salary for Vergara’s role in the award winning TV show ‘Modern Family’ now in its eighth season.
- Head & Shoulders (Longest & highest paying deal in her portfolio)
- Quaker Oats
- Cerveza Aguila
- Bally Total Fitness
- Avon: Line of perfumes
- Rooms to Go: Line of furniture·
- SharkNinja: Coffee bar/machine
- Latin World Entertainment: Talent management firm
- RAZE: Latino-focused digital media company
- EBY: Underwear subscription service
HSN Staff Writers
HSN staff writers are a group of enthusiastic and talented creative-types that generate great story lines and write about current events with a distinctively Latino voice always respecting the audience it writes for.
Say It Ain't So
Ready to Stop the NRA Funded Blood-Shed
The Latin from Manhattan