Forbes has released it’s annual list ranking the world’s most powerful women. Ranging from politicians to activists to celebrities, this is a comprehensive list of who’s who of female leaders in the world.
The highest ranked woman was Germany’s Chancellor Angela Merkel, but the second highest ranked woman was Latin America’s own Dilma Rousseff.
Seven Latinas were represented on the Forbes list, check out the women and their international ranking below.
2. Dilma Rousseff - President of Brazil
18. Maria das Gracas Silva Foster - Brazilian CEO of Petrobras
26. Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner - President of Argentina
38. Sofia Vergara - Colombian Actress & Entrepreneur
52. Shakira - Colombian Musician, Personality, Philanthropist
66. Rosalia Mera - Spanish Retail & Fashion Investor of Zara
95. Gisele Bundchen - Brazilian Supermodel, Entrepreneur, & Philanthropist
Photo Credits: Forbes