1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to secondary content



Latino Daily News

Wednesday December 7, 2011

Marc Anthony Threatens to Quit “Q’Viva” After Fight With J Lo

Marc Anthony Threatens to Quit “Q’Viva” After Fight With J Lo

Photo: Marc Anthony and Jlo Fight over Casper Smart

Click Here to Enlarge Photo

Marc Anthony refused to travel to Perú and Chile to host “Q’Viva” with J Lo, after the former couple quarreled about J Lo’s new flame, Casper Smart.

Star Magazine is reporting that “Marc and J Lo had a tense conference call while she was in Morocco. Inevitably, their discussion boiled down to her new boyfriend (Smart) and Marc made the decision not to work with Jennifer last week as a result.”

Star also reports that Marc Anthony called Idol creator Simon Fuller to tell him that he was considering quitting for good. Anthony told Fuller the reason he was not traveling Perú and Chile was “Quite simply, J Lo. I can’t work with her.”

The magazine said its source confirmed that the show doesn’t want to lose Marc, and is negotiating a way to get him back onboard.

“Millions of dollars are on the line and producers are desperate to soothe the tension between their two stars,” Star says.