1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to secondary content



Latino Daily News

Friday April 6, 2012

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Bringing “¡Q’Viva!” to Las Vegas May 26

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Bringing “¡Q’Viva!” to Las Vegas May 26

Photo: Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Bringing "¡Q'Viva!" to Las Vegas May 26

Click Here to Enlarge Photo

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony are bringing their television program, “Q’Viva! The Chosen,” to the Las Vegas stage, producer XIX Entertainment said Thursday.

“¡Q’VIVA! THE CHOSEN LIVE,” will make its debut on May 26 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center.

Lopez and Anthony, who split up last year after seven years of marriage, will perform together in the stage show, which is to feature the 50 new artists the co-hosts discovered in their Americas-wide talent search.

“‘¡Q’VIVA! LIVE’ is about feeling, passion, and love. It not only unites the raw talent discovered in Latin America on a world class stage but also fuses together the different rhythms, textures, and artistic styles found throughout the region,” Anthony said in a press release.

“Our final selection of 50 performers represents the best of Latin artistry, music and dance,” said the show’s director, Jamie King.

Anthony and J.Lo traveled to cities and towns in Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Chile, Ecuador, Guatemala, Bolivia, the Dominican Republic, Honduras, Paraguay, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Panama, Uruguay, Aruba and United States in search of aspiring stars.

The television series is seen by more than 30 million people throughout the Western Hemisphere.