Photo: Latinos On Fast Track
ExxonMobil LOFT Fellowship
Send resume to LOFT@hispanicheritage.org. MUST note ExxonMobil LOFT Fellows in subject line. DEADLINE: February 21st
ExxonMobil, one of the world’s largest companies and America’s leading oil & gas corporation, has partnered with the Hispanic Heritage Foundation (HHF) to create one of the most distinguished fellowships in STEM fields (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) for Hispanic college students.
Through HHF’s Latinos On Fast Track (LOFT) program, ExxonMobil looks to nurture motivated college sophomores and juniors students across the country, with a passion for Engineering and Science.
Selected students will be exposed to a top quality company by participating in their world class mentoring program. Each student will be paired up with one of ExxonMobil engineers/scientists to learn how their knowledge is applied in a corporate setting.
• Five 1-hour meetings with mentor (virtual or in person)
• Participation in the Harvard-certified ExxonMobil mentee program (on-line), an exclusive
curriculum to introduce Fellows to the culture and vast career opportunities with the company
• $ 1,000 Educational grant
• The possibility to interview for ExxonMobil positions (internships/full time) upon successful
completion of the Fellowship
This opportunity is open to 20 college sophomores and college juniors, with declared primary majors in:
Other majors considered
• Be a sophomore or junior senior in a 4 year college/university
• Must plan to pursue a career in the fields/majors listed above
• Have a GPA of 3.8 or higher
• U.S. residency or citizenship
Once you send in your resume, and if you meet the basic requirements, you will be contacted with the step of this application process.
Opportunities available through the LOFT program are for Hispanic students only. Others interested should contact the company’s website directly.