Photo: American Flag (WHYBIN\TBWA)
An Australian advertising agency, WHYBIN\TBWA, recently shared a series of images depicting seventeen National flags using food best known to that country.
Take the American flag, for example, the stripes were represented with hot dogs and the stars appear to have been created with Easy Cheese.
The Ad agency created these fun flags to promote Sydney International Food Festival.
Most of the flags that were represented in the series were from Asia and Europe, but Brazil and Spain were included.
Check out some of the best food flags below.
- This flag is made up of banana leaves, limes, pineapple, and passion fruit
- This flag is made up of chorizo and rice
- This flag is made up of tuna and rice
- This flag is made up of blue cheese, brie and grapes
- This flag is made up of basil, spaghetti, and tomatoes
Photo Credits: WHYBIN\TBWA