It has been brought to our attention by our Chilean sources, that the epic rescue of the Chilean miners, last week might have been influenced by the Kabbalah, numerology, or the dark forces of algebra and arithmetic… you be the judge:
1. There were 33 miners. (Yes. We all knew that)
2. Journalists stationed in the desert town of Copiapo came from 33 countries
3. The note that confirmed 17 days later, that the miners were alive, read: “Estamos bien en el refugio los 33” (English: “We are fine in the shelter all 33”). If you use the MS Office Word Count tool, for underlined words, it’ll show there are “33 character with spaces” in both sentences.
4. It took 33 days to drill the rescue shaft to reach the miners
5. The rescue shaft was 66 centimeters wide. ( 33x2)
6. The date of the rescue also adds up to 33 (10+13+10= 33)
7. The mine is located in the 33˚S latitude
8. The rescue took place in the 33rd week of the year.
9. The drill Schramm T-130 was digging for 33 days.
In numerology, 33 is considered a master number and is believed to offer guidance to the world. The number also plays a key role in Christianity, being the age of Jesus Christ when he died, and the number of miracles he performed in his lifetime. According to Al-Ghazali the dwellers of Heaven will exist eternally in a state of being age 33. Pope John Paul I, was Pope for only 33 days. 33 is not only a numerical representation of “the Star of David,” but also the numerical equivalent of AMEN: 1+13+5+14= 33.
Dante wrote the Divine Comedy in 3 canticas - each consisting of 33 cantos. 33 is the coming of age of a hobbit in J. R. R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings. 33 is the atomic number of arsenic; a normal human spine has 33 vertebrae when the bones that form the coccyx are counted individually and 33 is, according to the Newton scale, the temperature at which water boils.
If you haven’t had enough, from the day of the rescue to 9/11 there’s only…..33 days!