Photo: Hispanic Heritage Foundation
The Hispanic Heritage Foundation (HHF) today announced the 26th Hispanic Heritage Awards Honorees, who will be celebrated during the prestigious Hispanic Heritage Awards on Sept. 5 at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, D.C.
The Awards, which celebrate Hispanic cultural pride, contributions, and accomplishments, will be broadcast on MundoFox, Sunday, Sept. 15, at 6:00 p.m. EST/PST. Presenters and performers announcement is forthcoming.
The 2013 Hispanic Heritage Awards honorees and medallion-level sponsors include:
- Actress Eva Longoria, Community Service Award
- Musical Group Los Tigres Del Norte, Legend Award
- Chef Jose Andres, Design Award presented by Capital One
- Superintendant Alberto Carvalho, Education Award presented by Target
- Voto Latino President Maria Teresa Kumar, Leadership Award presented by Southwest Airlines
- Actress and Singer Lucero, Vision Award presented by Hershey’s
- Actor/Director/Producer Diego Luna, Inspira Award, presenting the Youth Segment
- Race Car Driver Juan Pablo Montoya, Sports Award presented by Bud Light
- Nonprofit National Math and Science Initiative, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) Award presented by ExxonMobil
Target was also announced as the presenting sponsor of the Hispanic Heritage Awards ceremony and television broadcast.