<blockquote>Thinnest, Lightest iPhone Ever Features All-New Aluminum Design, Stunning 4-Inch Retina Display, A6 Chip & Ultrafast Wireless</lblockquote>
So here are some stats on the iPhone 5:
- Pricing: 16GB for $199, 32GB for $299, and 64GB for $399
- Retina Display is now half an inch bigger than it’s predecessor, going from 3.5 in to 4in.
- Though screen in bigger, resolutions remains the same at 326 pixels per inch. (Aspect ratio now 16:9)
- Screen size allows for addition row of icons on home screen
- 30 percent thinner than iPhone 4S
- Glass back of iPhone 4 and 4S has been replaced with mostly metal (Less breakage when dropped? Perhaps, but we’re not trying to find out.)
- Brighter more crisp viewing experience *cough*like an Android screen*cough*
- Supports 4G LTE offered by Springt, Verizon, AT&T, but not T-Mobile
- Main camera remains an 8 megapixels, while the front cam can now shoot 720p HD video
iPhone 5 will be available from the Apple Online Store (http://www.apple.com), Apple’s retail stores, and through AT&T, Sprint, Verizon Wireless and select Apple Authorized Resellers. iPhone 5 will be available in the US, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore and the UK on Friday, September 21, and customers can pre-order their iPhone 5 beginning Friday, September 14. iPhone 4S will also be available for just $99 (US) and iPhone 4 will be available for free with a two-year contract.**
iPhone 5 will roll out worldwide to 22 more countries on September 28, including Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
**Check with your provider for more details