1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to secondary content


Tag Results for "E 2 Visas"

E-2 Visas Allow Immigrants to Come to U.S. Legally to Start Businesses

With $50,000 and business plan, noncitizens can come to the U.S. legally under what is known as an E-2 treaty investor visa. That business owner, along with their family, can live in the country legally as long as the business does well enough. continue reading »